We are currently searching for a full-time Project Coordinator or Project Architect to join our growing business.
Formula is an innovative, passionate, and versatile studio specializing in the creation of engaging and memorable environments, experiences, and brands. Our areas of expertise include signage, experiential graphics, displays, wayfinding, and custom architectural features for a wide variety of industries.
Working under general supervision of a Design Director, the Project Coordinator will work with clients and our design team to ensure all projects stay on track and goals are met. This includes overseeing many simultaneous projects which vary in size and complexity. The position calls for someone with a track record of successfully managing people and tasks within a fast-paced design environment.
- Meeting with clients to help evaluate needs and establish project goals
- Communicate with clients throughout projects and help to manage client expectation
- Collect all elements/assets and reference documentation required for each project
- Create project timelines, set priorities and oversee the completion of deliverables to ensure that projects stay on schedule
- Communicate with other design professionals and contractors to ensure proper coordination
- Track and review labor hours
- Assist in efforts to create proposals, estimates, projections, and invoices
- Internal data collection and analysis to evaluate performance and identify areas for improvement
REQUIRED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Building Science, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of industry experience in architecture, interior design or signage/graphics
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience managing projects or other relevant experience
- Able to efficiently organize, coordinate, prioritize and complete tasks
- Strong verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a team as well as clients
- Detail-oriented and can review others’ work for accuracy
- Intermediate MS Office and Excel skills
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Architectural or Interior Design experience
- Construction Administration process experience
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or CorelDraw
This position is required to work on-site, at our office in Birmingham, AL.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.